Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Ideas

This year I've had to figure out what to do with the kids. Past years at least my son has been too young to care if we do anything but now that he is almost 5 I've gotta come up with something for him to do. (my daughter is 15 months so she just goes with the flow). We started the summer reading program and go once a week to collect their prizes check out books. I set up a fun get together for friends that every Friday we have Movie day. Kids come over and we watch the movie and I try to come up with a snack that goes along with the movie. Ie. Ice Age= Snow cones, Chicken Little = Popcorn and such. My son loves to have people over and he gets to interact with other kids and I get adult interaction as well. We also have swim lessons all week except friday so that's what's keeping us busy this summer.

No comments: