From the time I was very little I've had freckles. Whenever my Dad would come home from work he'd tell me that the sun must really like me cause he had kissed me all over my face. I'd ask him how he knew that and he'd tell me that he could tell because of all the freckles. (Click on picture to enlarge if you dare or want to see the freckles.)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
It's All About the Name....
From the time I was very little I've had freckles. Whenever my Dad would come home from work he'd tell me that the sun must really like me cause he had kissed me all over my face. I'd ask him how he knew that and he'd tell me that he could tell because of all the freckles. (Click on picture to enlarge if you dare or want to see the freckles.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment