Thursday, July 17, 2008
Summer Job...
One of my summer jobs was working at Dairy Queen. Yes it was the best. All the ice cream I could eat and back then I could eat whatever I wanted and didn't gain a pound. I was a stick. You would think that working at an ice cream shop would get boring but there never was a boring moment. We would have homeless people come and yell at us through the intercom and the people who were to dumb to turn off the diesel trucks so that they could hear us and we hear them. Or the time the kid puked under the bench only to have its parents leave and not say a word to us until someone found it. Ah, I miss those summer days of eating all the ice cream I could eat. Best Hot Fudge shakes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmm, DQ!
finding puke, not so good LOL.
oh wow! funniest thing is I worked too at DQ by the temple from age 16-18 love every minute of it and we used to cruise main street after wards. What one did you work at?
Post a Comment